Surprisingly for a popular Twitter client such as TweetDeck, the developers have been slow to react. So here is quick fix for users getting the TweetDeck account registration error.
Common TweetDeck registration errors:
- Sign in unsuccessful. Please check your password
- Account creation failed: BadPassword (401)
Solution: Until now, I only found a way to register a TweetDeck account successfully, and that is to use a personal domain email. e.g. lincoln|at|imstash.com. Free emails addresses from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo will not work. I wonder why is it so hard to make this requirement known at the registration page.
For those without domain email, sorry I don’t have a solution for it yet.
Know someone who may need this? Tweet or share this post.
I had my domain email forwarded to Gmail, so here is the screenshot for proof.
Latest posts by lincoln (see all)
- Remove Preview Counts from Google Analytics Reports - February 7, 2016
- How to Find Top 10 Popular Pages Using Google Analytics? - February 6, 2016
- 25 Proven Ways to Get Engaging Twitter Followers - February 5, 2016