It’s never easy to manage a business, no matter big or small. There are many responsibilities, and tasks of course, in running a business. Marketing and sales are top priority for companies. If you are a business owner looking for ways to expand your company profile, create awareness on your products, or to build brand loyalty, then having a Facebook page is one important step you need to take. Let’s look at the top 11 reasons why many business owner like you put their trust and vote on using Facebook page to take their company to greater heights.
1. Facebook search
2. Rich source of leads
- holding promotions and contests
- replying to visitors’ questions on products or services
- answering existing customers queries
- encourage customers to share feedback, testimonies or reviews
- if reviews are bad, take the opportunity to resolve and clear it up
3. Free to use, with the option to scale up with Facebook ads
It’s hard to say no when using a Facebook page is free and one of the most effective ways to engage with our audiences online.
Compared to traditional ways of obtaining customers and reaching out to the potential market, Facebook ads are much more cost effective. Not convinced? A case study was done by WebMarketingToday, and it showed how the client allocated just $1500 of budget on Facebook ads, and managed to reached out to 92k of Facebook users, received 11k clicks and gained close to 11k new followers.
4. Call to Action
5. Having insights on your Facebook page
- how many people your post reached,
- the number of likes you received,
- the number of clicks and activities,
- the number of pages views,
- demographics of those who visited your page, and much more.
6. Able to connect to 3rd party apps
The screenshot below shows the Aweber app that I have installed on the page. If you are curious on how it’s done, you can check the post by Aweber.
7. Target your audience easily
- click the tab About (located below the cover photo)
- scroll all the way down and find your Facebook Page ID
- visit the URL below after replacing the red text with your own page ID
8. Increase traffic to your website
9. Mobile friendly
One of the factors that may convince you to start a Facebook page is that it looks good on both desktop and mobile devices. In fact, data had shown that the users’ engagement on social networks are higher on mobile devices compared to desktop users. Take a look over here and here.
With technology changing consumer habits, more and more consumers are using mobile phones and tablets for content consumption, and since the page/content are all mobile-optimized (via apps) and provides a solid user-experience, why not ride on it.
Another reason why we should love mobile user is because they typically stay logged onto their mobile apps and carry their device everywhere, making it easy for them to follow your page updates and do engagement. If your company website is not mobile-optimized yet, it’s advisable that it be done soonest possible. For WordPress blog owners, find out how to use plugins to make your blog mobile friendly here.
10. Portray a professional image by using Facebook pages
11. Manage anytime and anywhere
What are your main motivating reasons to use Facebook pages?
Latest posts by lincoln (see all)
- Twitter Search Operators for Geeks – Change the Way You Search - April 21, 2016
- How to Auto Publish from Instagram to WordPress Using Instagrate - April 19, 2016
- 20 Best Ways to Use Twitter Advanced Search to Find Leads - April 17, 2016